Saint Mark Coptic orthodox church Achimota, Accra
Saint George Coptic orthodox church Hobor, Accra
Saint Moses Coptic orthodox church, Battor-Volta region
1. Medical Missions
Patients got examination and treatment
We had 4 missions to Ghana from June 2018, all of them were totally medical services, where our servant doctors in the following specialties:
The outcome of these Medical Missions:
- We made investigation and treated about 5000 persons.
- We are preparing a building to start by September 2021 a nursery school at Saint George Coptic orthodox church, Hobor.
- We trained 3 local teachers to be qualified to teach in this school.
We serve in 3 churches in different communities:
- Saint Mark Coptic orthodox church Achimota, Accra.
- 2 Holy Masses in a week (Sunday & Saturday)
- Sunday school (Saturday morning)
- Bible study (Sunday)
- Spiritual meeting (Thursday)
- Market preaching and home visitation (Friday)
- Saint George Coptic orthodox church Hobor, Accra
- A holy mass and home visitation (Wednesday)
- Catechism class (Sunday evening)
- Saint Moses Coptic orthodox church, Battor-Volta region
- Catechism class (Tuesday)
- We have started a church building which will finish around March 2021