“Therefore you shall be perfect just as your father in heaven is perfect” MAT 5:48
Our vision is to deliver teenagers safely to reveal their own identities .. achieving the best version of themselves, thus diverting them from being served to “Perfect” servants and future apostles.
Empower, Establish, Enrich
Deliver teenagers safely… to reveal their own identities, achieving the best version of themselves, thus diverting them from being served to “perfect” servants and future apostles.
As “Be Perfect” Service—a function of Evangelism Service—we believe we have a responsibility to:
teenagers to acknowledge their identity and mission of life.
a well-prepared integrated program targeting to remold teenagers’ mindsets in different life aspects.
passionate supportive understanding local servants.
Guided and controlled by the Holy Spirit, one unity with one accord
Rules and code
- Encourage a spiritual community (family) in an organized, respectful, collaborative service environment
- Respect and encourage one another as brothers and sisters in one family. (No side relationships.)
- Comply with mother service rules and regulations.
- Always revise, be organized, and follow our updated vision, mission, and objectives.
- Accept responsibilities in the direction of the plan.
- To be punctual, committed, and participate in service meetings, planning, updating, and developing programs.
- Actively support service requirements.
- Keep and protect service materials.
- Effectively implement the approved service. changes and adapt to change in a positive, professional manner.
- Show integrity and respect to all service members (leaders, colleagues, customers, “eparchies, countries, etc.).
- Not to benefit from the service.