The objective of the mission is to explore the Nepal and the needed services
- Volunteered with many organizations at Kathmandu the capital city Biratnagar the second city.
- Visited villages, orphanages and a rehabilitation center and shared bible stories, spiritual songs, movies and sketches.
- Served in public areas with kids, teenagers and youth.
- Prepared & donated food to the homeless.
1st Medical Mission
- First Medical mission to help sick and needy people after the earthquake was on Dec.2015.
- The medical team consulted people in Chitwan, Dhading and many other camps with total patients around 1836.
- In addition to the doctors, we had a spiritual team who took care of the kids, played with them, and shared spiritual songs and sketches.
- Our main objective during this crisis was to spread Love and Care among the people.
1. Medical Missions
Locals had Awareness sessions
We provided the following services to locals:
- Health Awareness
- We had 27 missions to Neoal , 7 of them included Education services.
- As we were studying the need of school, we had some services and small courses presented to the local schools .
- The 3 missions had the following education activities:
– English Education
– Computer courses
- The outcome of these missions was as follows:
– 20 youth studied ICDL courses
Youth studied IDCL courses
- By God’s grace starting from May till August 2018 we managed to give some courses in our home; ICDL, Photoshop, Art, English and Computer courses. In these courses around 12 Nepalese people attended and participated.
- Started giving Health Care Awareness, Art, English, Electronics and Computer courses in six schools at Harrissidee, Godawary, Kathmandu and Bhumistan.
- Started an After school program in our home which is run by local people.
Katmandu and some out reaches places for service.
- Spiritual activities:
o Conferences: One Christmas event Dec 2017
o Bible Study: continuing online now a days.
o Catechumens Courses
o Sunday School
o Spiritual Meeting
o Servants Preparation: Preparing the course now.