- Objectives: Exploring and building communications.
- Number of missionaries : 1.
1st Medical Mission
Objectives: Medical Help.
1. Medical Missions
Locals had Medical & Awareness Sessions
- Number of missions: 2
- Cities : Medan and Surabaya
- In Medan: our servant dentist treated patients in coordination with another NGO
- In Surabaya: we provided the following services to locals:
o Health Awareness
o Medical education
- The outcome of these Medical Missions:
o 3 locals had awareness sessions and medical education
o Consultations in rural areas in Surabaya
- The 3 missions had the following education activities:
– English course.
– Arabic Course.
- The outcome of these missions was as follows:
– Learning Arabic alphabet.
– Learning History of the church.
– Theology lecture about the Coptic Church and Christian history.
- Spiritual activities in the country:
o Bible Study
o Catechumens Courses
o Sunday School
o Spiritual Meetings
o Servants Preparation
o Deacon classes
- Location of the service in the country: Jakarta, Surabaya, Manado, Kalimantan.
- Over 40 missions.
- The outcome of these spiritual activities is One Egyptian priest ordained in 2020.