Exploration mission headed to Botswana for 10 days which joined by Fr Akhnoukh Anbd Bishoy.
Second Mission was at Jan 2020 for 9 days targeting to build some reputation which joined by Fr Akhnoukh Anbd Bishoy
2- Francistown and villages nearby (Mampori - Marapong - Damotci)
A) In keeping with SDGs 4 and 5 (quality education and gender equality), Our focus is always on the following:
- Reducing gender-based violence and domestic abuse in the community
- Providing access to high-quality education in reputable schools
- Providing young women social, medical, and psychological support to ensure balanced personal development and growth
(B) In 2019, reacting to the pandemic, we decided to expand the community-based services of the foundation to include SDG 3 (health and well-being), which focuses on
- Sending out medical missions and field exposure to other facilities and institutions serving disadvantaged populations and key populations, and disaster response activities during the time of the pandemic
- Sustainable developmental activities to improve the quality of life for the Filipinos, with emphasis on equity and dignity
- Comprehensive health, social, and economic development activities
- Prioritizing marginalized and disadvantaged communities and populations: we are committed to working with marginalized communities, improving their lives, alleviating their suffering, and developing a vision for change that will make a meaningful difference in their lives.